Tuesday 5 February 2013

Halyu influence

I am just finish watching Fashion King (Korean drama), I don’t like the ending. How could someone who is very hard-working to lift up his life suddenly bankrupted for second time and didn’t even fight back or to start once again his live. This awful ending for the drama and I don’t want to suggest to anyone to watch this drama. Never!!!!

Actually I should watch the ending by yesterday but I stop it because I feel like the main character, Young Gul will lose to Jae Hyuk. Now, what I can see it the best ever drama that I want to rerun is A Gentlemen’s Dignity, Jang Dong Gun and Kim Haneul as hero and heroine in it.
 
I have many dramas that I want to watch in my external hard-disk. Fashion King, I was finish downloaded after a week it finished airing in Korea in 2012. But I don’t have time to watch it because I spend most of my time to play game and watch another drama also rerun Goong and Full House.
 
When I realize that my hard-disk is full and need to buy another hard-disk so that I can save the other drama that I want to save (Cheongdamdong Alice, Flower boys Next Door, etc) or transfer the drama to other place (usually I used to save in my mother hard-disk) then I choose to watch them very fast where I need to watch one or two dramas per week. 
 
 I still have many dramas that been finish downloaded and I am not yet to start to watch them especially “Baker King, Kim Takgu”. It was very interesting when I was watching “Baker King, Kim Takgu” during airing in KBS World a few years back but I miss almost of episodes then I was decided to download all episodes but after finish download I do something else which is more interesting at that time and choose to watch “Running Man”. At that time, I was very in love to FT Island most and I found a clip video of Hongki FT Island in “Running Man” episode 9, later I found that RM is very exciting for every episode.
 
 
After finish the awful ending drama, I do not know which drama that I should been watch. I have “Bridal Mask”, “City Hunter”, “Time Slip Dr. Jin”, “King 2 Hearts”, “Love Rain”, “Color of a Woman”, “Winter Sonata” (need to watch from first episode), “To the Beautiful You”, “Jeon Woo Chi”, “The 3rd Hospital”, “Reply 1997”, “Cheongdamdong Alice”, and “School 2013”. Recently I turn to Shinhwa  Changjo, and I have to divide my time to watch Shinhwa Broadcast and Cheer Up Mr Kim also another drama. Aaaahhh…..I do not know.

Currently, I need to focus on something else and my drama collection will double up the amount for a certain time. It is ok, I just need to double up my earning. Let’s focus on our life.
 
친구안녕 Chingu Annyeong


No comments:

Post a Comment