Thursday 14 March 2013

2PM_Google+ LIVE Dream Date Hangout


Finish watch 2PM_Google+ LIVEDream Date Hangout ,at JYP Entertainment channel on youtube. I am so happy to watch these boys on youtube but our maknae was not there due to film his drama, Level 7 Civil Servant . They left their signature on their picture but for maknae, Taecyeon draw bananas as Chansung’s signature. Taecyeon is very good to be a host and good looking also. Kyaaaa….


Now, I am waiting to attend another concert from them in Malaysia and I don’t know when they will come to Malaysia to perform all their songs. Hopefully I can watch them perform 'I hate you' and 'Again and Again'.
When they come for their concert, I will make sure to buy VVIP tickets for me, my cousin. and my buddies. I want to go with them because when it comes to 2.P.M, we can watch them as together. I love them and I don't have any bias to any of them. Sometimes I like Nichkhun more than his members, sometimes JunK, Junho, Taecyeon, Wooyong or maknae,Chansung.
 친구안녕 Chingu Annyeong

No comments:

Post a Comment